February 27, 2011

My Marc Bouwer Gown

This past summer my cousin got married. Next to my sister, she is the most important person to me who will/got married. That meant I had to find a gorgeous dress to wear for her wedding. I knew she wanted her bridesmaid to wear red, but when I saw this breathtaking Marc Bouwer one shoulder gown I couldn't resist but change the color to crimson! Like you read in my previous post on one shoulders, I AM OBSESSED! My cousin immediately approved and the gown was  purchased! Marc Bouwer is a favorite of Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria, and Kim Kardashian....so I knew I had made the right decision! I wore brown Gianfranco Ferre shoes with the gown.   

Look at my previous post on one shoulder dresses HERE

Me at my cousin's wedding
in a Marc Bouwer gown

No comments:

Post a Comment