February 6, 2011

Spring Skirt

I am a BIG fan of high-waist skirts! Mainly because it hides my muffin-tops but also because I think their so classy. For spring I recommend going with neutral cultures like creme and bold colors like yellow, orange, and purple. I usually wear high-waist skirts with a plain top to school and dress it up at night with an open-back blouse <--LOVE THAT LOOK! Girls just remember never wear the same color top and skirt! I have posted skirts I think will be perfect to have in your wardrobe for Spring 2011 in ALL PRICE RANGES!


Forever 21, $13.80
I love the color yellow for spring and summer. It brings spice to every outfit you coordinate with it.  

Forever 21, $17.80
Initially when I saw this skirt at Forever 21 I freaked out because I have something EXACTLY like this that I paid $50.00 for. Ugh! Forever 21 and their imitating styles! But, honestly, I love this style. I have worn mine to so many different occasions and it is perfect for all! 

H&M, $24.99
BCBGenration $48.00

Catherine Malandrino, $495

Just Cavali, 395
I LOVE THIS! It is so bubbly!





No comments:

Post a Comment