February 6, 2011

Trends: The Crossbody Purse

Every girl needs at least one crossbody purse in her closet. You can find this style in virtually every store. No matter what your price range consists of, you can always find a cute and fashionable crossbody purse

Prada
$995
This purse is not only gorgeous but it is also spacious!
Its on my to buy list for Spring 2011!

Gucci
$760
My sister has this purse and she absolutely loves it.
 She can't stay away from it.
 It doesn't matter if she is going to the mall or
going out to dinner with the girls, she always wears it!

Marc by Marc Jacobs
$228
I love the color combination of gold and purple.
Also, the detail on the leather is AMAZING!

Tory Burch
$350
My friend Negin has this purse and she rather use
it than her Chanel one which I think is ridiculous!
The chain doesn't weigh that much to hurt her shoulders and
just like the Gucci one, she can easily wear it day and night.
H&M
$12.99
This is a great purse to use when going to the
groceries or the mall. It is simple, cute, and cheap!

Forever 21
 $22.80
personally I am not a big fan of Forever 21
but this purse is adorable!
 It is inexpensive and cute at the same time! 

2 comments:

  1. I want the first four so bad it drives me crazy!! So hard to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. inaz Sayyah said...
    Good initiative! Viva En Vogue Mundo! 2M click by 2012! Any upcoming post on Shoes/Perfume? La moda con "En Vogue Mundo"...

    ReplyDelete