February 9, 2011

Upon Request: SPRING SHOES!

Hello Shopaholics! 
It is early February and we are doing our spring shopping! My advice is to go NUDE...no not literally but the color! I have picked out what I think are the best shoes for Spring  ranging from $19.50 to $595!
CHEERS TO A NEW SHOE WARDROBE! 

PUMPS
Christian Louboutin, $595
This is such a unique design! Look at the front! LOVE IT.

Aldo, $75
SUCH A STEAL!
In Aldo I would always go a size bigger...I am typically a 37 but I get a 38.

Charlotte Russe, $25.50
A very cute shoe but I don't know how much comfort you are going to get with a $25.50 shoe!
But still it is adorable. 
FLATS
Prada, $430
I love this shoe! I am buying a red Prada purse and huh maybe I should buy the shoes too!
This would go perfect with ANYTHING. Perfect for lunch, dinner, coffee! 

Salvatore Ferragamo, $395
This shoe is amazing. You are going to get $395 dollars worth of COMFORT.
With Salvatore you get chic without pain!
Tory Burch, $195
Charlotte Russe, $19.50
Looks a lot like the Ferragamo one!
FLIP-FLOP
Tory Burch, $45
I actually have this in navy. It is perfect for going to school or anywhere casual!

1 comment:

  1. Ghazalllllllllllllllllllllllll i LOVE Christian Louboutin , the first one but in black and not verny chikar konammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete