February 10, 2011

Spring Break Swimsuits

The perfect swimsuit is as MUCH of importance as the perfect body for spring break 2011! 
Floral is in style this spring (when is it not?) and also the color PURPLE!
I have included some cover-ups too since does are as important. 

SWIM

Emilio Pucci
$550
You can definitely find this style and design at
a cheaper price but this is the
 perfect inspiration for  Spring 2011!

Diane von Furtensberg
 $95 top, $90 bottom
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Floral is all I have to say!
FLORAL, FLORAL, FLORAL!

Victoria Secret
$38 top, $16 bottom
For you ladies with smaller chests (like myself), I suggest
bandaneu/strapless bikini tops! The color and design
of this one is very impressing! 
Victoria Secret
$38 top, $30 bottom
the color is FASCINATING...green on a tan body...wow!
Victoria Secret
 $34 top, $15 bottom
The color coordination and design of this piece is perfection.

COVER-UPS

Michael Kors
 $309

Joie A La Plage
 $208

No comments:

Post a Comment