February 24, 2011

In Your Wardrobe: BLACK PEEP-TOE PUMPS!

Every girl needs the PERFECT BLACK PEEP-TOE PUMP
What she can't stop wearing because they match with everything. 
I have picked an array of heels which are HOT!!!
Ranging from $49.98 to $795
ENJOY!!

Christian Louboutin
$795
This is perfect with a black slim-fit dress.
I think the thin heel is gorgeous!
The signature red sole is the perfect touch
to an all black outfit!
LOVE IT!
Christian Louboutin 
$595
This shoe is the definition of class and elegance.
The perfect heel. It doesn't matter if your 18 or 68...
you can wear this ANYDAY!

Miu Miu
$595
I love the contrast trim. If you match this with a
contrasting dress it will be adorable!


La Fenice
$165
You can find this at CUSP

Enzo Angiolini
$88.95
This is a GREAT price!
Buy It Here

Aldo
On Sale for $49.98!!
Originally $75
Buy It Here
I love patent leather....it is really hard to take care of it
but I think it is SO worth it. I have a patent leather Gucci
clutch and I can't stop taking it everywhere with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment