February 15, 2011

SPRING MAKE-UP GUIDE

Hello ladies!
So these are my ALL time favorite make-up that I think are perfect for this spring.
I think a girl need 3 items in her make up bag: red lipstick, pink blush, and concealer!

LIPSTICKS

Chanel, $32
This is my "nice" lipstick
My favorite colors are
"Jersey Rose" and "Taffetas Rose" 

Mac; $14.50
One of the  best lipsticks ever!
SO CHEAP too!
I have it in the "Mac Red"

BLUSHES

Chanel, $43
"Rose Petale" is awesome! SO SOFT!

Nars, $27
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS!
It is honestly the best blush ever!
get it in "Dolce Vita"

CONCEALERS

Chanel, $40

Yves Saint Laurent, $40
One of the best concealers I have ever used!

2 comments:

  1. I also lOOOVEEE BOBBI BROWN AND LAURA MERCIER, they produce great make-up. Anything from shimmers to unique lipsticks to wonderful eye shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete