February 27, 2011

Trends: ONE SHOULDER with RUFFLES

I am OBSESSED with One Shoulder and lately 
I've noticed I am addicted to Ruffles as well!
Seriously, whenever I go shopping the one shoulder dresses attract my eyes like a cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! 
Here are my favorite one shoulder ruffle dresses for this Spring
ranging from $60 to $348 and where you can find them.
ENJOY!!

BCBGMAXAZRIA
$348
This is a perfect dress for going out.
It's not too dressy and not too casual.
I also love the side draping!
You can find this HERE and its also 30% OFF 

at the BCBG store!

Laundry by Shelli Segal
$345
I think this is the definition of CLASS.
Perfect for graduations, family parties, etc.
You can find this HERE

Aqua
$242
BY FAR MY FAVORITE
ONE SHOULDER RUFFLE DRESS!
It is so unique and beautiful! I want this badly!
You can find this HERE

Lipsy
$98
This is perfect for DAY. Its not too dressy
but still has class and elegance
You can find it HERE


TFNC
$60
This dress is UNDERPRICED! seriously!
The color and design is breathtaking!
LOVE IT!
You can find it HERE

2 comments:

  1. now i have to go buy the skirt AND these dresses. sarah youre gonna make me go broke

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good thing about erotic gay sizegenetics is that it reduces tension. This is usually a great therapy for anybody who has chronic anxiety. Though it isn't merely a matter of relief; it has been proven that your respiration will get better and you will have more white blood cell. The more white blood cells you have, better your body will competent to fend off specific things like a cold and other illnesses. For anyone who consists of a busy life, the reduction of stress levels is known as a great reason to seek man to man sizegenetics, especially therapeutic gay sizegenetics.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete