February 21, 2011

Heat up Your Outfits with RED Accessories!

Other than black, RED is my favorite color!
I usually love wearing red dresses but recently I've been cordinating my outfits with RED accessories and I LOVE IT.
Here are CHEAP TAKES on EXPENSIVE STYLES!

Christian Louboutin
Rolando Patent Leather Platform Pumps
These babies run for $695
I recomend buying half a size larger becuase this style runs small.

Aldo Shoes
Moos Pumps
These are $75
An amazing price for something that looks so similar to the Louboutins
You Can Buy it Here

Salvatore Ferragamo
Vera Patent Leather Piuma Clutch
$490
I love this little tiny clutch...it is so small but so adorable!


DKNY
French Grain Leather Clutch
$165
The gold and red combination is perfect.
You Can Buy it Here


1 comment:

  1. Man be doooste honarmandam eftekharrrrrrrrr mikonammmmmmmmmmmm :************

    ReplyDelete