February 25, 2011

Trends: Color Blocking!

Color Blocking
I am so excited!
I love matching BOLD colors. I usually wear bold skirts like
blue, yellow, red, and orange with a neutral top
in the spring/summer and sweaters in the fall/winter.
HOWEVER, for this Spring...things are a little different!
I am going to match Bold with BOLD!
Below are four dresses that do a magnificant job at color blocking
and three skirts to match tops with!
ENJOY!

Gucci
$2,350
I love this colorblock dress from Gucci.
Purple and Orange are two colors you usually
don't match together...but this Gucci design
pulls it off PERFECTLY!  


Gucci
$2195
BY FAR, my favorite!!!
I love the detail. Again, like the other Gucci dress, the
colors blue and turquoise usually don't match together...
HOWEVER, this season its different! 

Just Cavalli
$690
This dress is so elegant. Perfect for Day. You can
easily pull this off with nude shoes.

Zara
$59.90
The Pink and White go so well together!
Match it with the shoes and you will be hot hot hot!

Zara
$59.90

Zara
$39.90

Zara
$39.90

No comments:

Post a Comment