March 6, 2011

Trends: BOHEMIAN (BOHO) CHIC

Personally, I can't pull off a "Boho" style outfit. I think you need to be really artistic to pull it off. BUT, I do wear Boho style accessories so I can stay fashionable! 
For example, I put on a Boho style scarves, hats, or jewelry. 
I think it's an awesome trend...but not for everyone. 
So the perfect solution is to accessorize in "Boho"
I have picked out some outfits that I think do the style justice.
ENJOY!

Missoni
$1,400
The most beautiful Boho style dress I have ever seen. 

See by Chloe
$670
I LOVE the details on the shoulders and on the waist. 

Express
$49.90
This 'Boho' dress is simple and I love it!
Cheap too!
Missoni
$580
This is something I would definitely wear because I think I can pull
the hat off...not the dress!

Marc by Marc Jacobs
$178
Scarves are the perfect way to add the finish touch
This one is also in a stripe format which is also in style!

Deepe Gurnari
$58
Perfect way to stay in style without going over the top.
You can find this at CUSP

Lavish
$98
I always say its jewelry like this that take a simple outfit and
make it a "WOW" Outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment