March 9, 2011

My Finds: One of a kind CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS

Whoever said materials don't provide true happiness was wrong. Louboutins make every girl feel great about herself (ok ok so not LIFE changing but good for a few hours) I have found two pairs of unique shoes from Christian Louboutin that I am in love with.The first one especially is so out there and different...I love it! 
I bet if you wear that you will feel like a superstar becuase of the bling bling!
And ofcourse the perfect touch to any outfit...the red soles! The first one is very expensive for shoes but the second one is in a reasonable price range.
I ADORE the red soles.
ENJOY 

Maralena Flame Sandal
$2,445
You can find this at Bergdorf Goodman

Lady Glitter Slingback
$895
You can find this at Saks Fifth Avenue,
Neiman Marcus, and Bergdorf Goodman


No comments:

Post a Comment